Friday, February 15, 2008

ABC Tag

My Auntie M tagged me for this one. I've never done it before, but here goes.

A-Attached or single? Married.

B-Best friend? My hubby, Ned.

C-Cake or pie? No thanks, I'd rather have a second helping of whatever we had for dinner instead.

D-Day of choice? I love late Friday nights and sleeping in on Saturday mornings.

E-Essential item? A huge bag that can hold thousands of other essential items (like a water bottle, a tooth brush, some dice, sanitizing wipes, and maybe a spare pair of flip flops).

F-Favorite color? My favorite colors are pink and green, but my favorite colors to wear and decorate with are red, chocolate brown, and earthy greens.

G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms. The neon sour ones.

H-Hometown? Hmm... When I was really little I lived in Pullman, WA, and I still consider that home, but I really grew up in Lake Jackson, TX.

I-Favorite indulgence? Watching a chick flick with buttered popcorn jellybellies and buttered popcorn on the side.

J-January or July? I guess July- you know, waterslides and picnics-but I would really rather have April or October when the temperature isn't too extreem.

K-Kids? Not for a while still.

L-Life isn't complete without? Family.

M-Marraige date? April 29, 2006. It started out pouring rain, but when we came out of the Temple, it was sunny and beautiful!

N-Number of brothers and sisters? Two of each.

O-Oranges or Apples? Apples with cheddar cheese. I got that one from my Grandma Val.

P-Phobias or fears? I am completely terrified of bugs and snakes. I can't stand to walk through the shoplifting detectors by the doors at the front of big stores. Also, it scares me out of mind to look staight up a street light, very tall building, or anything else that shoots straight up off the ground.

Q-Quote? I'm not sure, but it would have to me something from the movie Anchorman or Taladaga Nights.

R-Reason to smile? I'm planning a surprise for Ned.

S-Season of choice? Autumn.

T-Tag three friends. I'll let you volunteer, but it might be fun to see Lori's answers. *hint*hint*

U-Unknown fact about me? I used to write down everything I wore on a calendar so I never repeated the same outfit within a certain time period.

V-Veggetable? Avadados!

W-Worst habbit? Finishing other people's sentances.

X-X-ray or ultrasound? I don't get it. X-rays are for broken bones, ultrasounds are for looking at unborn babies, right?

Y-Your favorite food? My mom's homemade beef jerky, without a doubt! A close 2nd and 3rd would be avacados and movie theater popcorn, respectively.

Z-Zodiac sign? Gemini.

2 comments:

chelle said...

Thanks for doing this. I loved your answers. So you don't have a sweet tooth? That is great. Auntie M

Rachel said...

Unfortunately that doesn't mean I only like healthy foods... I have more of a salty tooth.