Saturday, January 19, 2008

A perfect 10

Although I was a dancer in my former (premarried) life, I am not what most people would consider graceful. I love a great pair of heels-- in fact, the taller, the better, but that doesn't mean I don't fall down in them. Well yesterday, Ned and I decided to grab a quick dinner at one of our favorite barbeque places. As we came into the building, I got a call from Lori, so I stood at the back of the line while we were talking. When we were done, I turned around and saw that there wasn't a line, so I walked straight forward. Unfortunately, there was a line/crowd control ribbon divider in the way, and I got all tangled up with it. If that wasn't embarassing enough, the girl behind the registed started clapping and a couple in a booth shouted "10! 10!" Not my proudest moment...

No comments: